Sunday, November 22, 2009

Gay Cruise Places In Kolkata

Gastro 1 / 0

10 good reasons to go play a game of volleyball with gastroenteritis:
- because c is always more fun to spend a Saturday night out in bed with a hot water bottle on your stomach
- because girlfriends moms have always Smecta on them while I, I did not even in my Pharmacy
- to prove to myself that this is not a gastro that stop me
- for the pleasure of typing the ball
- because while we play, we do not think (almost) to his stomach
- to try to pass someone (e): P
- the latest to lose calories that are not yet parties to the toilet
- to feel less alone in this mess (I hope you feel better, Tiphaine)
- to forget the preparations, the 25 books and essays to correct and the impending visit of an educational consultant
- because for the first and last time we won easily against lès-Performed Towers:)

course today, today is Sunday and all pharmacies are closed. To overcome the lack of Medoc, so I went to fill up with Coca buy rice in all its forms and replenish my reserves of toilet paper - who knows - to be fit for Tuesday's strike ^ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment