Tuesday, March 23, 2010

India Saree Women Boobs

Vacation Yet ... That the mountain is beautiful

The news came yesterday at 10:00 by sms:

"Miss Caroline P, under the interdepartmental movement 2010, the Ministry of Education National inform you that your application for change of department has been satisfied for the department of Haute-Savoie (74).
HRB "

Well, it's official, I leave the Touraine at the end of the school year. It's hard to stay focused on the tense and decimals after that. To me the beautiful walks the summer, skiing in winter and especially the weekend with Christoph!

So no, I do not go to Germany again this year because this permutation cancels all records of detachment that I could be. That's how the administration French: we make things complicated when they could be so simple.

Anyway, I'll discover a new area and will travel to Germany more often, without having to spend 10 hours in a car ... What was the purpose of the maneuver.

0 comments:

Post a Comment