Friday, December 18, 2009

Denise Milani Look A Likes

What a circus! That tells me

Today, an article for contradicting all those people who think that campaign = No culture!

Alexander Calder was an American artist who landed by chance in our department in the second half of the twentieth century. I leave you to discover the painter and sculptor to evoke a very unconventional piece of his work: from the 1920s, he began work on the circus. He creates miniature characters to son and iron portrays in a sonorous "for small audiences."

Never mind, my "small groups" to me, feasted trying to recreate Cirque Calder with hardware recovery. Some pictures to immortalize their work ...

- Ringmaster -

- The Acrobats (well, one) -

- The stretcher bearers -

If these masterpieces you have inspired - and although this is not the case ^ ^ - I suggest you watch the movie Cirque Calder which this is the first part:

0 comments:

Post a Comment