Wednesday, December 23, 2009

How Old Do You Have To Be To Work In A Autoshop

Christmas Joy-eye

- My tree in my living room:) -

For starters, the holidays usually tend to make me joy: sweet reunion, many and varied pursuits without time constraints in short, a period that boosts me. And to be honest, they have started better than well. I am indeed traveled to Paris to meet with two ladies. Nothing special you might say, except that until I knew them only through the Internet. For several years now, and we communicate on a daily basis and despite what some think, it created links! This day in their company is a nice snub to all those who have no interest to other blogs or Facebook - without it, I'd missed out on two super babes.

The next day, after a passage of (very) early and (very) good mood at the international bus station to retrieve my Christmas gift, and after an excellent breakfast, at Marie-Anne, we are left for a journey in Paris, which lasted just under twenty miles just to make some room for treats they prepare ...

With that, happy holidays to you ... mine has already begun.

- Locks du Pont des Arts -
- Mr. Chat, 14 rue Bonaparte, 75006 PARIS -

0 comments:

Post a Comment