Saturday, January 2, 2010

Nami Heintail One Piece



This time, the transition to the new year took place in France for me / us on without snow, no fireworks or hedges on fire, but with relatives, close and small pigs - who wants to understand!

Since the beginning of the year which is respected, we want a whole bunch of things to people and it makes good resolutions. Here are my mine 20/10:
- Stop putting my alarm clock to ring 3 / 4 hour earlier to be safe to stand an hour later
- Stealing my awakening to my brother
- Riding a bicycle tire inflated
- Buy a pump
- Finish what I have to start before go do something else
- Take my garbage "plastic" instead of trying to play Jenga to hold new balance bottles
- Remember to take the keys to the school when I leave for school
- Beating my record of picnics and festivals
- Go see Ozan Eindhoven, Caro, Strasbourg, Toulouse and Priscilla Geraldine Meribel
- Become a champion of snowboarding and not have fear at the arrival of TV-based
- Do not look at the license plates of cars to know where they come when I drive
- Produce a little more gray matter than in 2009
- Me to graft another right hand (it will change the two left hands)
- Train in synchronized swimming on bar chair
- Selling on Ebay my sinuses
- Knowing the variations in German
- Learn to conjugate the imperfect subjunctive (French)
- Advocating for movies VO cinema Loches
- Do not ask for a booklet of 10 stamps at the counters of the RATP
- Do not say "Hello" when I meet my neighbors in the elevator at 8 o'clock in the morning
- Make a cure rehab 'Choco Prince
- Use a thimble
- Admit that I shall never finish my Stefan Zweig began last year
- Change the bulb in my kitchen
- Become friends with the word "paperwork"
- Find Fontenay my watch and my necklace Sweden
- Sorting
-
interested in football - Accept that walking barefoot is pleasant, but downright dangerous
- won all my battles ... and war!

I'll keep the ones I still have his elbow in 2011. Happy New Year:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment