Monday, January 18, 2010

If You Are Delayed For 6 Days Are You Pregnant?

A slice of cake and a strawberry juice later ... Best wishes for 2010

I knew I celebrate my birthday with my 25 loulous would make them crazy ... but I do not think so hysterical. Maybe a cracking due to the surprise carefully coin, national assessments are too concentrated or allspice too paid ... Still, I got right to the traditional song in three languages (little excuse) to kiss (no comment) and if they could, they would have made me blow out the candles. But how? The mystery remains ... at least for them:


The sad part about it is that instead of assessing their short messages (especially the last one: S), I regret their level of spelling and such Small freeloaders were surprised that there is no candy ... Because that's how I do not will celebrate my 25 years in my class next year: P

0 comments:

Post a Comment