Wednesday, January 27, 2010

How Can I Tell If My Sudika Is

contacts continue

The petition has received a good response about 150 responses and new adhésions.Merci to all who support our action.Néanmoins, we must continue the effort and distribute petitions and even revive different people.

level contacts, we regret the refusal of the City Council of the Cross of our presence at the meeting on 22 December in urban community around the second "component" of the study MPDU Micro Travel Plan Urban.
Nevertheless, thanks to my network, I could get the first conclusions that I have to format and disseminate it.

Finally, the office of the association meeting same Jocya Vance, 4th Vice President in charge of infrastructure, Mayor WILLEMS, Thursday, January 28 at 11am to discuss our concerns and investments of the General Council for the Green Street , road department.

0 comments:

Post a Comment