Thursday, April 8, 2010

Walbrzych Porcelain Logo?

In red or black

Last night I reached a new stage in my relationship with Christoph:

I accompanied him in a pub to watch a football match.

Yet I am not one of those women who like football, rugby, table tennis, shot put or curling, yes, but football, I do not know why, that's another story. To believe that I meet the challenges - because yes, accompany Bavarian football fans in a pub to cheer on the team of Bayern Munich in the quarterfinals of the UEFA Champions League is a challenge.

For starters, it offers me to wear the famous red jersey, certainly in case I forget which team the way I came to bear. Then, before leaving the house, I am asked if I intend to drink tonight ... because the one who does not drink, it's the one who led of course:)

We arrive at the pub where we expect our reserved seats - no risk taking when a match football - and other friends who clearly do not have a driver for the evening, them, given the number of glasses already empty. At 20:15, the sports commentators take the antenna, yes, yes, a half-hour before kickoff. During these thirty minutes, are broadcast videos: Ribery after the first leg in training Ribery, Ribery at the airport. I am so aware of the role of the french player in that team and start praying for it is not ridiculous tonight. Already that "Fußball" does not really rhyme with "Frankreich" in Germany, it would be nice if Franky not make me feel more alone than I already am.

20:45, start of the match. 8:48 p.m., first goal. Except with my t-shirt flaming red, I just skipped one detail: the team of Bayern, outside, it plays in black. And the pretty red shirts I saw on the screen jumping for joy and I was ready to applaud and cheer like a true Bavarian adoption, were the players of Manchester United. HAPPILY that lately, my reflexes are a little limited because it is what saved me last night.

From that time until the next goal and I am constantly repeated "Bayern plays in black. Bayern plays in black. Bayern black. Black Bayern. Black. Black. ... Black" So that by the seventh minute of the game, when Manchester was again marked, I have not even had a hint of hesitation, I pulled the mug directly, like my neighbors.

By cons, as I started to gain confidence in the colors of the shirts, as I did watching the tiny game frenchie. And things have not arranged with the third goal for Manchester. Stress was at its height, the beers were accumulating on the table and soft bird names I would have preferred not to understand more and more came to my ears.

When at a black player had the good idea to plant a cage in English, I had my fruit juice - this was not beer, but not really want him to finish on my pants so far - and I waited until the storm subsides.

Final score 3-2 for Manchester but a qualification that will play for Bayern in the semifinals ... Lyon! And that night, I know already that I am unmarried, unless Lyon loses. Great Clips:)

Alternatively, or for those who are wondering, the evening was quite bearable if not pleasant but rather presented like that, it would have been much less interest. It comes from elsewhere "ten good reasons to watch a Lyon Bayern" I will communicate in due time;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment