Saturday, April 3, 2010

Why Does My Cervical Mu

Need


I do not know why, but my trips to go back to Germany or rarely happen without unexpected: once instance, I missed the first train and therefore all correspondence that followed. Another time I fell asleep on the train and I very nearly too late to wake up. A few months ago, I flipped all the way by asking me what time it was and considering all the possible consequences if not earlier that I thought he was. The last time I went back to Germany through four countries and taking the boat - even admit it when little trite - and I not talking about that famous expedition two years ago, when I arrived in Switzerland in Kempten Kempten in Germany and not ...

I think today I can write a new chapter in my odyssey Franco-German ...

The program was simple: to leave school at 16:30, go to Tours by car to take the TGV from Paris to 6:29 p.m., join the international bus station by subway, take the bus at 22h for a scheduled arrival in Ulm at 8:30 and then get on the 8:59 train that will take me until finally Kempten for 10h.

No worries in sight, since the time I begin to be lapped. Except that this late in the second quarter, between the wishes for the movement, assessments, school reports, the future - or not - inspection and everything else, my brain is on overload cognitive and I realized my Costs ...

It started at school, keeping my business, I found my iPod in my bag ... without a helmet or headphones - much less convenient for listening to music! Never mind, I met my brother who help me out in Tours Sennheiser sound (I finally won by the change: P) and that I forget to leave my car keys.

At the station of Tours, when the fateful composting, I leave all my tickets: SNCF, Deutsche Bahn ... Eurolines but no ticket! Do not panic, my favorite Parisian is still at the office, she prints it and gives it to me in flesh and bone to Gallieni.

The bus Eurolines is packed from the start, forcing the driver to put the air conditioning ', which means I'll be cold ... Hey by the way, where's my scarf? Remained in the train. It continues ...

In Strasbourg at night, others ride the bus, except that none of the passengers already had planned to descend. I went back to sleep before the driver, apparently lost, found solution.

Around 5:30, we stop in a murky and frankly far from any human life. After having imagined the worst as "It will make us change because" our driver, who lost the reason it is no longer any doubt begins to clean his car. The large rolls, the washer for the windshield huge, everything goes. I even asked if we would not make the shot of the vacuum inside.

In Stuttgart, GPS and map it does not have enough to take us to the central station. Mr.-I-The-Earn dropped passengers in the middle of nowhere. It was 8am and I could not sleep. I thought my train was leaving one hour later and I would never.

On this point at least, my mind sees. I missed my train by 4 minutes and got ready to Kempten an hour later than planned, but ultimately I think I'm doing so bad.

What will happen the next episode? The paris are open ...



PS: Thanks again Marie.


0 comments:

Post a Comment