Friday, October 15, 2010

Grecian Hair And Makeup Styles

Photo: The breast - The breast

This picture reminds me Vassily Kandinsky Would he designed a breast in this manner? I like the idea that other humans can imitate an artist ... intentionally or not ... This brings the creativity in the most universal definition, devoid of pretension. It also demonstrates the influence that guides the creation. I chose to press the trigger after thinking about the work of Kandinsky ... So my eye was not neutral but strongly influenced ... "Creation is a layer of imagination on the imagination of others" (I'm pretty proud of my personal quote ;-). The creation requires two pole : a center "neutral" and a pole "+" ie generator. This is the principle of thrust: one must rely on something ... So feel free to copy to create! (In reasonable limits of course ...)
(Clermont Ferrand - France)
sale on Canvas photo / photography Buy it Kipeuk deco


0 comments:

Post a Comment