Sunday, October 24, 2010

How To Get Free Stars On Club Nintendo

Detachment

" - Do you know the only way to God laugh?
Hesitation on the line.
- Tell him your plans.
In other words, no panic, nothing goes as planned, it's the only thing we learn in the future becoming the past. "

Chagrin school
Daniel Pennac

late June, I was bound for the Haute-Savoie, in fact I did register my new vehicle in the 74 history show that I already had one foot on the mountain.

Fate has decided otherwise.

I take a bite of apple strudel and I telling you all.

end of June so a relatively early morning after an evening / night farewell - the Alps - I get a call. My Morning legendary vitality does not allow me to reach the mobile in time, let alone win. (It was perhaps no worse ...) So I wait the end of the voice message and go back to sleep, of course. After a short sleep cycle, I finally decided to put one foot off the couch to hear the famous message.

is a gentleman named Lawrence. He is director of the School of Villingen (kesako?) And I confirm my transfer for the next school year. I can remember the next day to discuss details and ask me any questions.

"To replay this message, press 1. For the record, tap ..."

I type 1.

Second listening. I understand I got my posting to Germany. I learn nothing more than the first time but at least now I'm awake and it was printed in my brain.

"To replay this message, press 1. For the record, type 2. To remove it, press 3."

I want to type 2 and I ensure that my finger though a landing button 2, not 3!

I type 2. Phew!

"Your message will be saved for 14 days."

Re-phew!

short, I pass on my reaction ... how to say ... restraint (!) and apologize to my friends today Anne Aurelie, his canteen and Tiphaine who still slept with me that morning.

Since that day, I'm on my cloud ... but also in administrative intrigue rather unlikely. Who loves me above all the paperwork, I am served.

Between my professional record was already on stand-by between Tours and Annecy, between the Ministry of Education and the Ministry of Defence, it is as if nobody really knew who I ' was, as if my three years of teaching had evaporated in nature.

I continue. My insurance remains the same, but moved to Strasbourg, my Mutual remains the same but arrives at Le Mans ... My car had to pass in blue plaques to be always guaranteed and I had to get my resident alien card in Germany. And I will not repeat the episode of the move by these morons who do not include movers Breton one employee to enter the six-hour drive and all my business - and business I mean a large glass table and a washing machine - to climb to fourth floor without elevator.


This is not over. We arrive late October I had an advance on my salary of September (and again, I got it), moving my stories are not resolved, I claim papers that do not (for a month anyway) and my former owner does not pay me deposit (two months have passed yet).

However, my darling had to find that I came out pretty good because in a collision with my car, he'll have added a layer.

Abstract
like that, it looks pretty simple. Except that in real life, it is not, it never is! We must make phone calls son of an endless country to country, French, German, send letters, emails, faxes, while, of course, was never the right place nor the right number. .. Anyway, what the administration, I am not inventing anything.

that, I leave you with colors of autumn captured from my living room and I go get over my emotions. That's what the holidays are not?


0 comments:

Post a Comment