Thursday, December 2, 2010

Horizon Centurion Dental Plan Rates

Es schneit

Recently, I was awakened at 6:38 by a previously unknown noise from outside. The choice between my desire for knowledge and my desire to sleep was difficult, but that morning, my curiosity won out.

I then looked through a first window onto the road and the military barracks ... "Well, that's all white outside. But no clue to the persistent noise. I peeked through the kitchen window overlooking the parking lot and my brain has finally set "on" mode

bottom of my home, a dozen men was just trying to clear snow and the sound heard was that of rubbing the ground shovels to remove the white layer and allow cars to circulate.

Since then, I inquired and learned that in times of snow, everyone must get up very early and get the shovel car before these gentlemen will leave the military at work.

Background: my official accommodation (because I have a housing function: P) is in a French city with students and parents as neighbors, with slides and swings for my free time and with parking to snow 6 months a year then. Except that

I get up before 7 hours to clear large snow shovel, it tells me means; frankly same way. The shovel is already insoulevable alone, then with eight inches of snow, well I guess. And frankly, my dear neighbors did they really want me to be a foul mood to find their little offspring just after? No, really, it's better for everyone (and especially for me) I do not meddle.

But I'm not totally unbearable, I decided to make this chore in the evening, while returning from school. Anyway, it snows all the time, while we shoveling snow in the morning or evening, it's the same. (Except that the evening is better.)

Generally, I start my car. It takes me a good ten minutes to remove any brush strokes and scraper. When done, I realize that the body is dirty and scare the snow, it's me who have it on my clothes.

Then I borrow a shovel in the stock of the cellar and put me to work for the driveway and turn the car park. Plow is new, so I like it. But on this one, I was a bit optimistic and I realize that I referred too great. And stop in the middle, it would be. Never mind, I could not get to my weekly skating session because of the snow, but it does not say that I will not do sports ... through the snow!

I'm alone on this huge parking lot as the sole face of adversity. I do think this little guy in an advertisement of our childhood that builds a sandcastle that the sea always ends up being written out and "Tomorrow j'recommencerai Except that in my situation, it would be more" in half an hour, I can again! "

"Do not turn around, especially not to return ..." Well now, what I took out was already covered with a white film. The snow never stops falling and taunt me.

Oh? Someone comes out. It's a mother with her two little girls, so a big scoop shovel and two miniatures. It is always better than nothing.

I stay focused on my game, and invigorated me. I drag my shovel, I take a little speed and BAM! The shovel is blocked by ice hidden below, vicious, and I get the wooden handle in the abdomen.

"Do not let it show, above all, do not cry and carry on ... "

Then, hearing the words of the mother, the pain gives way to fear," No Emma, not with the shovel on the car. "

"?! "

Okay, the little marshmallow with his shovel killer is far from my car. He continues to help his mother in her own way. The second marshmallow in Chouin also helps ....

Then Emma had a very bad idea: she wanted to help me, me. If you happen to rub near and away from children, you will understand the deep distress I felt at that time. Emma was dragging his shovel but put more on that side in, the little sister walked NoƩlie on our beds shaking his shovel in the air (which, as everyone knows, is still very effective) and the snow continued to fall and cover the work already done.

Children, unlike us old, are indefatigable. Not only do they stir in all directions, but in addition they are able to beat you discuss it '- the strongest even manage to sing! This was the case with my ladies for company, until Christmas, 2 years, calls me "Daddy! "

" heuuu Chouquette not, I'm not your dad. And I think if mom is only trying to clear snow tonight is that your dad, he works in a hot country right now. Certainly at war, but hot nonetheless. (And if you continue to imply that I do not like anything with ice in my hair and tracksuit, returned after my skis, I will eventually confess that Santa Claus does not exist!) "

After that I had peace! And the mother called her daughters because it was supposedly bath time. So, the children can serve as excuses to stop snow and go home.

Me, I no children, so no excuses (because corrections and preps, it does not count) so I finished what I started.

is the remark of a neighbor who has finished me off by saying that "it is not useful, since it falls ...
- ...
- I get up early tomorrow morning, I will do at this time.
- ... "I sniffed

, tidied up the shovel, thinking that tomorrow I will make him a little sign in my window with my tea and my pretzel, I mounted my four floors do not quite know how, removed my clothing and ice of my hair and drinking a large coca fresh. Because snow, contrary to what one might think, it looks hot!

0 comments:

Post a Comment