Thursday, December 23, 2010

How To Get Cat Hair Out Of Northface

Nightmare before Christmas


Each year, I started doing my Christmas shopping when I'm on vacation. It must be said that for teachers, Advent is often synonymous with assessments, corrections, school reports and visit relatives. So no time to make the Goblin.

For the 2010 vintage, I was stronger: I waited to start my vacation just to think about! I realized on December 18, I had neither gift nor even a hint of idea to slip under the tree a week later.

Do not panic I thought, I'm off to Paris for a few days, so I will have the leisure to find anything that I / they need ...


Yeah. Did not count on all those morons who think and act like me. People everywhere, to discourage you most motivated Santas. And like me, I really was not more than that, I willingly surrendered my place in the queues and other bazaars Fnac Paris. Even for a look at the animated department store windows, kicking would not suffice to eliminate the crowd agglutinated.


So I decided to escape all these tourists to postpone my purchases to 24 in our good old city of Bourges, albeit more modest but also less stressful, and enjoy other benefits of the capital by visiting an exhibition.

Mondrian and De Stijl example, the Centre Georges Pompidou, it gives you in your place. By cons, if you start to walk along paths perpendicular and rejoice that you wear a yellow sweater, a blue scarf, a red bag and black boots, board, leaving the gallery.


You can then visit Arman for a different atmosphere (understatement!). It also calms you well as it should. However, if you start to want to reduce your mobile phone into a maximum number of coins and then coat them with resin, leave immediately, that could go wrong.


short, these two days were rich in (re) discovery - thank you emu and Marie Curie - and good times with Tiphaine and Marie-Anne. Thank you girls and merry Christmas to you ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment